Chapter Event Sponsorship Letter of Agreement
Monterey County Chapter California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
Mailing address: P.O. Box 3092, Monterey, CA 93942
Company Name: _______________________________________________________________
Phone Number(s): ______________________________________________________________
Email Address: _________________________________________________________________
Event Information (The event[s] that you are sponsoring)
Event Title: ___________________________________________________________________
TOTAL COST: _____________________
This Letter of Agreement between the above-named Sponsor and the Monterey County Chapter of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (MC-CAMFT) provides the terms and conditions of the sponsorship.
MC-CAMFT plans, promotes and conducts various events for the benefit of its members and the community it serves. Sponsor has applied to sponsor the described event and MC-CAMFT has approved Sponsor’s participation as provided below.
1. Promote through advertising in its announcements, on-line newsletter, promotional emails and website materials, Sponsor’s name and logo as a sponsor of the described event.
2. Provide complimentary attendance (meal included) to Sponsor at the described event.
3. Provide introduction and appreciation of the Sponsor to attendees.
4. Provide a dedicated table for Sponsor’s resource materials and an opportunity for event attendees to meet with Sponsor.
1. Make a payment to MC-CAMFT in the amount of the sponsorship level at least 45 days prior to the event date. Mailing address: P.O. Box 3092, Monterey, CA 93942
2. Provide materials to MC-CAMFT electronically and camera-ready. Logo must be in .gif, .png or .jpg format.
3. Provide all printed materials for display and/or distribution at event.
4. Provide a representative to be introduced and to manage the Sponsor’s table.
MC-CAMFT makes no guarantee that Sponsor’s participation at the described event will be exclusive of any other sponsors, unless contracted as such prior to the event.
Upon receipt of Sponsor’s logo, payment and signed agreement, MC-CAMFT will commence the marketing on our website, email notifications and chapter newsletter. Once marketing commences, the fee for sponsorship is non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by MC-CAMFT. In the event that the Sponsor unable to attend your scheduled event, your sponsorship will be announced at your sponsored meeting, and members will be directed to our website for more information about your services.
If Sponsor is in agreement with the above terms and conditions, please sign and date below. A countersigned copy will be returned to Sponsor.
Public Relations Chair MC-CAMFT